Waste Compactors are used to reduce the size and volume of waste materials through hydraulic compaction and crushing. This reduces the number of hauls, nuisance smells as well as collection cost. Waste compactors take come in many shapes and sizes and are made for multiple different processes and recycling materials. Compactors equal huge cost savings and amplified efficiency in waste processing. Global Re-Energy is here to help you find and customize the right compactor for you and your recycling needs/facility.
We offer premium, high density waste compactor systems for the following applications including but not limited to:
- Municipal Solid Waste Transfer
- Heavy Industrial Waste
- Commercial Waste
- Scrap metal
- Material Recovery in Recycling Facilities
Global Re-Energy waste compaction systems are safe, easy to operate and easy to maintain. Common waste compactors used include but are not limited to:
- Vertical Compactors
- Apartment Compactors
- Roll Off Compactors
Additional Uses for Waste Compactors:
- Residential Use: Residential waste compactors (hydraulic or manual) include the trash compactor. Trash compactors reduce the volume of garbage before it reaches a landfill or recycling facility. There are also solar trash compactors that are ideal for street corners and other areas that receive sufficient sun light.
- Commercial Use: Business such as hotels, fast food restaurants and other service and retail establishments use waste compactors to reduce the size and volume of trash. The compaction process also reduces smell and other curbside nuisance such and rodents and pests which is particularly important in the hospitality industry.
- Landfill Compactor: A landfill compactor is a large bulldozer with spiked wheels. It is used to compress existing waste in landfills that have been dumped by collection vehicles and accumulated over time.
For more information of waste compactors and which one is best for your specific needs, call us at